Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I Got the New Love Mode!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey! I was able to download the new Love Mode off of sakura-crisis. I think it worked because I downloaded the newest version of Mac Bittorrent. If people are still having problems downloading it, I can e-mail it to them. Or am I not allowed to do that?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 08, 2005 05:34 PM: Message edited by: fscgirl ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sure nobody would mind. And it beats waiting in queues/bugging Katze to give me priority ;P

    [email protected] if ya wanna send it. Make the subject like "Love Mode Manga" otherwise someone here's gonna think it's just spam lol.

    -Reikou

  3. #3
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Alright, I'll send it to you. Does anyone else want it?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member nok's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi
    can you send to me as well?
    [email protected]

    and I'd like to ask you about bittorrent that you use on your mac. Which one you are using?
    many thanx

  5. #5
    Inactive Member fscgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure! I'll send it to you. The Bittorrent I'm using is version 4.0.1. I downloaded it from the apple store homepage. You go to Mac OS X and go to downloads. Its one of the newest downloads posted. Hope it works out for you! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •